[Sugar-devel] sugar-toolkit-gtk3's Sphinx documentation

Manuel Kaufmann humitos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 08:05:07 EDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 8:59 AM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think this is a good direction. Of course we will need better
> documentation in the code itself. I've been willing to write more of a
> manual for the toolkit using reStructured and this would integrate
> perfectly with it. Only suggestion pick a nicer theme like sphinxdoc
> :)

Hehe! Yes, there are a lot of work to do on this documentation. This
is the first step and I made it to show something and open the
discussion. This weekend we are having a PyCamp here (Argentina) and
some of us are attending. Maybe we could work some hours on this and
discuss about the direction of this idea.

I created a wiki page to write down ideas, comments, suggestions, etc.
Feel free to add what you want:

 * http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/User:Humitos/SugarToolkitDocs

> Once we have a make docs or something in the toolkit I could make the
> buildbot generate and upload the latest version automatically.

That would be good!

--
Kaufmann Manuel
Blog: http://humitos.wordpress.com/