[Sugar-devel] sugar-toolkit-gtk3's Sphinx documentation

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 07:59:56 EDT 2012

Hello Manuel,

I think this is a good direction. Of course we will need better
documentation in the code itself. I've been willing to write more of a
manual for the toolkit using reStructured and this would integrate
perfectly with it. Only suggestion pick a nicer theme like sphinxdoc
:)

Once we have a make docs or something in the toolkit I could make the
buildbot generate and upload the latest version automatically.

On 5 July 2012 13:30, Manuel Kaufmann <humitos at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think it would be really great to have something similar to this:
>
>  * http://mkaufmann.com.ar/~humitos/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/
>
> What do you think?
>
> This is what I did to get that kind of documentation
>
> sudo yum install python-sphinx
>
> sphinx-apidoc --doc-author="Manuel Kaufmann" --full
> --doc-version="0.96" --doc-release="0.96" --doc-project="Sugar Toolkit
> Gtk3"  --output-dir="doc" .
> cd doc
> make html
>
> I don't know if we have something like that, if yes, please let me
> know before start doing some work on this.
>
> Thanks, see you
>
> --
> Kaufmann Manuel
> Blog: http://humitos.wordpress.com/