[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Update on sugar-build

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 12:59:29 EDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Daniel Narvaez*
Date: Wednesday, 4 July 2012
Subject: Update on sugar-build
To: Thomas Gilliard <satellit at bendbroadband.com>

Hello Thomas,

It's not working because gnome.org is down (it has been for a few hours).

fatal: Unable to look up git.gnome.org (port 9418) (Name or service not
known)

I'm considering to pull only from git.sugarlabs.org to reduce the risk
of failures but I'm undecided because git.sugarlabs.org doesn't seem
to be extremely reliable.

Note that your distribution is not supported (see README for the
supported distributions). You might be able to make it work by
manually installing packages/building stuff but it's certainly not
going to work out of the box. I will add a big warning about that.

On 4 July 2012 16:36, Thomas Gilliard
<satellit at bendbroadband.com<javascript:;>>

--
Daniel Narvaez