[Sugar-devel] [sugar 0.98 PATCH] sl#1630, sl#3325: Support for mobile broadband provider database, plus ensure that all settings are persisted.

Ruben Rodríguez ruben at activitycentral.com
Fri Aug 10 14:43:36 EDT 2012

2012/8/10 Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com>:

> *sigh*  I guess this will be yet another PO file with a big collection
> of country names (or language names) to localize.   It is not too bad
> when the ISO-code PO files are in good shape, but they are not always
> very complete in some languages.

The database is this file:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/mobile-broadband-provider-info/tree/serviceproviders.xml
So the problem is in fact that the order comes from showing the
entries by the iso-code order, instead of the country name.

The country name comes from searching for the iso code at
/usr/share/zoneinfo/iso3166.tab

--
Rubén Rodríguez - ActivityCentral.com