[Sugar-devel] TA cairo conversion

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 10:10:37 EST 2011

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 7:16 PM, C. Scott Ananian <cscott at laptop.org> wrote:
> Current version on the cscott-gtk3 branch works on GTK3.  Some functionality
> might be missing: I've just discovered a bug in the gir bindings for
> gtk_pixmap_get_pixels() which makes 'read pixel' break in gtk3, for
> instance.  GTK2 operation should have no regressions. (Testing welcome!)

I finally got my head wrapped around the surface caching issue in the
sprite library. Not sure it will make too much of a difference, but it
is working. I have one more optimization in terms of memory footprint
I'll play with and then I plan to merge your branch into my
mainline... Stay tuned.

-walter

--
Walter Bender