[Sugar-devel] TA cairo conversion

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Thu Nov 10 19:16:06 EST 2011

Current version on the cscott-gtk3 branch works on GTK3.  Some
functionality might be missing: I've just discovered a bug in the gir
bindings for gtk_pixmap_get_pixels() which makes 'read pixel' break in
gtk3, for instance.  GTK2 operation should have no regressions. (Testing
welcome!)
 --scott

--
      ( http://cscott.net )