[Sugar-devel] Question about 4G shared w/ XOs via normal laptop

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Fri May 6 18:38:08 EDT 2011

I just met with the guy near my office in Washington, D.C. I loaned
him a freshly reflashed XO-1 with the latest signed build. He is
apparently using an Acer netbook with the 4G modem with Windows 7 Pro.
He was attempting internet connection sharing with Windows, but I was
loathe to get into tweaking an OS I am not familiar with.

Mike