[Sugar-devel] Git rep for the ad-hoc mayan icons?

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 24 13:19:44 EDT 2011

Hi Simon,

I'm having no luck finding the git rep where your three Mayan icons for ad-hoc support live, beginning to wonder if they are in a custom patch, or perhaps did not make it up to Sugar's mainline? Could you nudge me in the right direction?

FWIW I'm trying to reference as much of the core Sugar svg artwork direct from git as possible (see attached svg contact sheet for where I'm at so far). Note emblem-buddy is not in mainline yet, along with the updated black & white high contrast versions of the rest emblem icons (mainline still has the grey/white ones). I'm slightly woolly on the process to finally land these tweaks, there was mail-list agreement from Eben, a long time back, and my clone lives here. Should I re-request the merge? I do have push access to sugar-artwork, do I need someone else to review first?

	http://git.sugarlabs.org/~garycmartin/sugar-artwork/garycmartins-emblem-clone

Should probably also get the school-server icon in mainline as well (dextrose is the only one using it just now I think), or are we in the wrong part of roadmap release cycle at the moment?

Regards,
--Gary