[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Global create-new/modify icon

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Mar 10 12:16:33 EST 2011

Hi,

one of the major functionality in activities is creating and/or
modifying, for example creating a new game in Memorize a new abacus in
the Abacus activity and so on.

I am wondering what would be a good icon to use for that. I have seen
the use of a scissor (like editing an activity), or the gear like we use
in 'view source'.

Any other ideas? And then it would be great if we could set on one and
be consistent in activities and use the same icon in all of them.

Regards,
    Simon