[Sugar-devel] new SoaSv5 test image - Last change to test and fixissues

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Sun Jun 12 18:01:08 EDT 2011

Peter,

I'm trying to test but have problems. I test with LiveUSB Creator, to create a SoaS USB drive.

I note the iso is only 100+MB, so Linux must not be included?

At any rate, at the SYSLINUX 4.04 screen, I get:

No default or UI configuration directive found
Boot:

What do I type here? Linux0 doesn't work.

Is there any way I can test with LiveUSB Creator? (All the Fedora 15 nightly composes were testable this way.)

Art Hunkins