[Sugar-devel] new SoaSv5 test image - Last change to test and fix issues

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 15:49:18 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I was hoping to have this out over a week ago but I had a slight diversion
via hospital which delayed proceedings.

So below are links to a new pair (32 and 64 bit) of images for your testing
pleasure.

http://fedora.roving-it.com/SoaSv5-20110612-x86_64.iso
http://fedora.roving-it.com/SoaSv5-20110612-i686.iso

The network issue is still there, its partially working from the work that I
did with some assistance from John Dulaney. I've included another utility to
enable initial configuration of a wireless access point and from there it
will auto connect and should mostly work. There's issues with the main
network view and in the control panel but it seems no one else cares enough
to assist me in getting it fixed. To configure an AP run the command
"nm-connection-editor" from a terminal as the standard user (not root).

I don't believe there are any other major blockers for this release. If you
believe there to be any issues speak up now and provide fixes for it.

NOTE: This is the last chance to test and get things fixed. Please provide
concise details to any issues in reply to this mail.

Cheers,
Peter