[Sugar-devel] Free From Malaria fix 4.1

World Class Project Dev Team develop at worldclassproject.org.uk
Tue Dec 20 13:02:30 EST 2011

HI Rafael

Thanks so much for testing. It seems your sound initialization is
failing from the pygame mixer.

I've added an updated version

https://github.com/downloads/wcpolpc/FreeFromMalaria/FreeFromMalaria-4-2.xo

that should be less sensitive to pygame mixer errors and will log the
exception better.

Please give that a shot.

Can anyone else recommend an alternative sugar-friendly alternative to
pygame that will play WAV files?

Cheers
WCP