[Sugar-devel] Free From Malaria fix 4.1

Rafael Ortiz rafael at activitycentral.com
Tue Dec 20 12:10:56 EST 2011

Hi.

On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 10:36 AM, World Class Project Dev Team <
develop at worldclassproject.org.uk> wrote:

>   Hi All
>
> Whilst we figure out how to install various builds of XO and sugar for
> testing please can anyone help us test FreeFromMalaria? We know it's the
> holiday season and it's a bit busy and/or quiet but this is really the main
> time we all come together to develop so can work on bugs now.
>
> This project has been two years in (sandbox) making now and we need to
> decide what to do with it.
>
> The latest build is avail from:
>
> http://activities.sugarlabs.org//en-US/sugar/addon/4309
>
> or
>
> https://github.com/wcpolpc/FreeFromMalaria/downloads

Some minor testing:

The activity launches o.k the first time but I wasn't able to  play the
game (pressing play the game button didn't do anything). (This is tested
under sugar-0.94).

after closing it's not launching anymore logs attached.