[Sugar-devel] [Sugar emulator][Ubuntu 11.04] I can't install an activity (with the setup.py)

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Mon Dec 5 18:08:34 EST 2011

Ubuntu 11.04 based:
If you do not require a desktop plus sugar and do not need non free software
Try Trisquel-sugar-5.0
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Trisquel_On_A_Sugar_Toast

Boot CD and try it and if it is OK then install it to HD

or use this .img to dd write a persistent USB
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Trisquel_On_A_Sugar_Toast#dd_writable_2GB_USB_.img

Fedora 16 based
Otherwise use f16 netinstall CD and use "custom"
select gnome and sugar-desktop and install from net

Tom Gilliard
satellit_