[Sugar-devel] [Sugar emulator][Ubuntu 11.04] I can't install an activity (with the setup.py)

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 17:00:39 EST 2011

Laurent,

I found a web page where it says to run this:

sudo aptitude install sugar sugar-activities sugar-emulator

With RPM's on Fedora dependencies are handled automatically.  I don't see
why this would be any different.  It sounds like you're getting Python
libraries that are only visible from within Sugar.  Fedora doesn't do
that.  You need someone familiar with Xubuntu to advise you.  It may be an
issue with PYTHONPATH.

James Simmons