[Sugar-devel] Cannot run Pippy examples in Ubuntu Sugar emulator version

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 00:13:44 EST 2011

Thank you

   -  so if Ubuntu is so unpleaseant about Sugar and Pippy, I should format
   the Linux partition to a Fedora one (I've already used Fedora, and no
   really difference with Ubuntu : so I can easily move to Fedora ^^)
   - Yes, I've already packaged an activity "by hand", and used
   "sugar-install-bundle" : I just wanted to make it from Pippy (maybe as a
   geek developper, could I help Pippy developpers to do that ... what kind of
   dream ^^)
   - Thank you very much for all your references (HTML links) : I'll have a
   look at it :)