[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] Revised certification proposal being discussed at the SLOBs meeting

Yamandu Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 22:58:18 EDT 2011

Congratulations for a what I see as a good initiative.

I respectfully submit that such a scheme also take into account the
stepness of the effort involved, not just the output (though measuring
outputs is important, yes? :-) )

While recognising effective contributors is great, please take into the
balance what "giants" (cf. Newton's quote and preexisting advantages and
opportunities) some are standing on, while others maybe did little in
objective terms, but that little was an incredible stretch, up from an
almost barren nothing, à la Mark 12:42