[Sugar-devel] New Toolbar in activities

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 19:58:45 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 7:49 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>wrote:

> There doesn't tend to be any need to add new strings when converting
> to the new toolbars.
>
> -walter

I ask with a very specific agenda in mind.  Our Terminology project in
Pootle has gotten stale and I have been looking at refreshing it.  The
poterminology function of the Translate Toolkit uses a simple algorithm for
identifying "high impact" terms (number of appearances in separate PO
files).

It may be necessary to manually add these not-so-obviously "high impact"
terms of the reusable toolbar as the algorithm may be too simple to identify
them properly.

cjl