[Sugar-devel] Python tutorial for Pippy

samir menon menon.samir at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 09:47:25 EDT 2010

I have been looking for something like this for quite a while. I am going to
try to teach my little brother, (about 10) , to learn programming, and this
seems like the perfect way to do it. I have been learning python myself and
was very intriuged (sp?) by your code. However, when I went to run it, I
encountered a few problems: (BTW, I am on a windows machine, should I try
running it on my XO?)
-The function lowercase() ... is that in an older version of python?
-I am on python 3.1, was this written in 2.6 or something?

Other than that (by looking at your code) I see that this is an awesome
program! [?]

~Samir