[Sugar-devel] A Tale of Sugar and Pippy

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 22 12:24:56 EDT 2010

On 22 Jun 2010, at 14:36, Lucian Branescu <lucian.branescu at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think all activities should have "Report bug" on the toolbar
> somewhere. And of course a system in place on the other end, perhaps
> email-to-trac?

Would be great if the Log functionality for uploading log files to a server could be fleshed out and brought back to life (though I never got to see it working originally). We could then direct testers there to get more actionable bug data rather than cluttering up every activity with an additional tool.

Regards,
--Gary