[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] ANNOUNCE: F11-0.88 Alpha2 (os258py)

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Mon Jun 14 21:54:55 EDT 2010

Bernie

>  * Disabled the hot corners for the frame, as requested by
>    participants of the OLPC Realness Summit. I'm not convinced
>    this is really a gain, but let's first see how many people
>    ask to revert this change (tch, bernie)
good news is that this can be easily reverted with the control panel

Journal list view icon does not display after selection
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:Listviewos258.jpg

Default font, menus etc seems large, larger than it used to be. I dont have a strong opinion on what size it should be but it is inconveniently large in the url and page title of browse with not many chars visible

Tony