[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Problems adapting activity

Alberto Arruda de Oliveira alberto.a.oliv at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:22:58 EDT 2010

Again, I forgot to send it to all.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alberto Arruda de Oliveira <alberto.a.oliv at gmail.com>
Date: 2010/6/14
Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] Problems adapting activity
To: Daniel Drake <dsd at laptop.org>

Sorry for taking so long to answer.

Anyway, the null.png problem is quite weird, since I could find it there. It
seems like the problem now isn't with the adaptation, but with the code
itself.

Thank you all for the help. I'll update here if I make any progress / find
any other problem.

On 11 June 2010 08:43, Alberto Arruda de Oliveira