[Sugar-devel] Heads-up: POSSE folks hacking in Fedora/Sugar thisweek and next

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Wed Jun 9 14:50:59 EDT 2010

I've noticed that neither the SoaS CD Boot Helper nor the SoaS Floppy Disk
Boot Helper manage to boot SoaS Mirabelle (Fedora 13). (For that matter, the
Floppy Disk Helper doesn't boot anything but Strawberry.)

Is anybody interested in working on this, or are we basically abandoning
older computers?

Art Hunkins