[Sugar-devel] Paint maintainer MIA?

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Tue Jun 8 10:58:03 EDT 2010

El Mon, 07-06-2010 a las 20:40 -0300, Gonzalo Odiard escribió:

> Ok Manu.
> My first idea it's close almost all tickets opened.
> Then I have a prototype to change the Text Tool to enable styles.
> How we will work toghether? You will include my patches in the
> repository or will be co mainteiners?
> I want to work in the list and not duplicate efforts.

Let me know your git.sugarlabs.org username so I can add you as a
committer.

Manu, let me know the usernames of anyone else who is going to work
onthe code.

It would be good if anyone involved could keep running patches through
this list to do some peer-reviewing before committing them to the
repository.

Who's gonna be the new project owner?