[Sugar-devel] Paint maintainer MIA?

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 19:40:01 EDT 2010

I think Manu (CCed) would fully support this handover.  He has his

> hand pretty full getting the Seeta developers up to speed developing
>> and maintaining Sugar on Ubuntu.
>>

> Thanks David. Appreciate your kind regards and pointers.
>
> I would be happy to have Gonzalo work with us towards maintaining Paint and
> fixing bugs over this summer. In reference to Bernie's recommendation, we
> did hire an intern, Kamakshi Aggarwal, who'll be working with pointers from Nathalia
> Sautchuk Patrício, one of the original developers of Oficina. We have a
> huge pile of tickets now. She will be starting her training on Paint during
> this week. Gonzalo, will highly appreciate if you and Kamakshi work together
> on this project. Will be forwarding her the documentation on Paint sometime
> soon, and will copy you on the memos. Thank you for your initiative.
>
> Gonzalo, we do have our priorities well defined for Paint. I'll send you
> the list of top 5 test track items, which need immediate attention from our
> side.
>
> Ok Manu.
My first idea it's close almost all tickets opened.
Then I have a prototype to change the Text Tool to enable styles.
How we will work toghether? You will include my patches in the repository or
will be co mainteiners?
I want to work in the list and not duplicate efforts.

Gonzalo