[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Mockups of Home view showing "Start new" ring and separate row of icons for resume

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Sun Jan 17 16:49:10 EST 2010

On 01/17/2010 02:42 PM, Gerald Ardito wrote:
> Simon,
>
> I am a teacher in the Pierre Van Cortlandt Middle School in Croton on
> Hudson, New York. We are in Westchester County, about 45 miles north of New
> York City.
> We have 5 fifth grade classrooms where each child has an XO, and one fifth
> grade classroom using SOAS and Dell Netbooks.
>
> This is also the focus of my doctoral dissertation.
>
> Thanks for asking.
>
> Gerald

Awesome, that sounds like a great environment for doing qualitative
studies, like the ones christian is proposing.

Is there a notion of this Sugar Pilot on the Sugarlabs wiki? Not sure
where we would put it best btw, maybe there is a place already. I put
notes about the Sugar Pilot here in Berlin at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Planetarium/en (better ideas welcome).

Regards,
    Simon