[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Mockups of Home view showing "Start new" ring and separate row of icons for resume

Gerald Ardito gmanb5 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 08:42:22 EST 2010

Simon,

I am a teacher in the Pierre Van Cortlandt Middle School in Croton on
Hudson, New York. We are in Westchester County, about 45 miles north of New
York City.
We have 5 fifth grade classrooms where each child has an XO, and one fifth
grade classroom using SOAS and Dell Netbooks.

This is also the focus of my doctoral dissertation.

Thanks for asking.

Gerald