[Sugar-devel] seeking feedback on sketch of a new color selector

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Jan 15 03:01:18 EST 2010

Hi Walter,

as far as I know there are no more design decisions to make for this
Feature.

Can you update the Feature page, espacially the detailed description to
the latest state? Do we have the shortcut and is it possible to have the
random selection? If there are open questions we can clear them at the
design meeting this Saturday [1].

Detailed Description

Buttons are added to either side of the XO icon currently used to
randomly cycle through the valid-XO-color list. On the left is a button
that cycles through the list in one direction. On the right is a button
that cycles through the list in the other direction. Smaller XO icons to
the left and right of the new buttons show a preview of the colors that
will be selected if the button (or icon) is pressed. There is also a
keyboard shortcut (Ctrl-Z) to undo the last change.

Thanks,
    Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/0.88_Meeting