[Sugar-devel] Uploading to aslo

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Sun Jan 10 05:47:13 EST 2010

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 12:24:08AM -0500, Art Hunkins wrote:
> Aleksey,
>
> I followed your directions (as best as I know how) and have the same result
> as before. Moreover, I posted the revised directories version to my website.
> Could you possibly take another look at them?

I've uploaded your .xos to
http://activities-testing.sugarlabs.org/
(you can experiment on this site as well)
and it's ok.

So, looks like problem w/ your browser, unfortunately I can't help here.

But you can upload your .xos from Browse activity. And you can also create
them from sugar(to make proper cooked bundles):
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team/FAQ#How_does_one_package_an_activity.3F

Aleksey