[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Sugar Services

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 00:01:41 EST 2010

Happy New Year!

Can we bundle some 0install sources (blobs) in the .xo file?  Like,
for Colors! could I bundle the {py25,py26}_{x86,x64} 0install sources
in the .xo file and specify a local path when starting up?

Thus, remote 0install is only invoked in a less common scenario, where
the user is more likely to have a net connection anyway.

Though, the Browse extension sounds neat.

-Wade