[Sugar-devel] Setting public key - gitorious

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Thu Feb 18 18:59:31 EST 2010

I did the "initial commit" with these results (similar to what I got
before):

[olpc at xo-05-25-69 ~]$ cd Activities/OurMusic.activity
[olpc at xo-05-25-69 OurMusic.activity]$ git remote add origin
gitorious at git.sugarlabs.org:our-music/mainline.git
[olpc at xo-05-25-69 OurMusic.activity]$ git push origin master
error: src refspec master does not match any.
error: failed to push some refs to
'gitorious at git.sugarlabs.org:our-music/mainline.git'

Is the problem perhaps that this is not an "initial commit"? I think I've
studied all available sugarlabs materials about git; unfortunately, Linux
terminology is still largely a foreign language to me, and I often don't
understand what's being said. (Sorry to be so unenlightened.)

Art Hunkins