[Sugar-devel] The Future of Sugar on a Stick

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Mon Sep 14 14:25:59 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 07:47:21PM +0200, Martin Langhoff wrote:
>On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 5:32 PM, Sebastian Dziallas <sebastian at when.com> wrote:
>> Short Term Action Items:
>> * We create a SoaS mailing list.
>> * We establish the SoaS development team.
>
>if you split off sugar-dev, to reach the involved people you either
>have to crosspost all the time, or get everyone sub'd to both.

That depends on your definition of "everyone".

Possibly everyone directly involved in developing Sugar is also actively
involved in developing SoaS.

But not everyone interested in closely _following_ the development of
Sugar (and thus in subscribing to the mailinglist) is also interested in
closely following the development of SoaS.

It might be that I am the only one not part of your "everyone".  But I
doubt it.  I imagine more people that love the concept of SoaS but have
their hands full already with e.g. other distributions - making Sugar
interesting to follow closely but SoaS too much sidetracking.

Kind regards, and all the best with the development of SoaS,

  - Jonas