[Sugar-devel] Keyboard

Bruno Fabiano brunomanya01 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 27 09:55:22 EDT 2009

Hi im having problems in changing the keyboard language.
The idea is that when I plug in a keyboard to the Xo, the language is not in spanish (doesnt recognize the "ñ", etc).
I've found 2 solutions to this problem: Changing the variable "KEYTABLE", found at /etc/sysconfig/keyboard, from "es" to "la"
Or creating an archive /home/olpc/.xkb with the same modification.
With both solutions the problems is solved, but only if the keyboard is conected when I restart sugar, if I plug in the keyboard after sugar is restarted the new configuration doesnt work any more..
Regards.
Bruno.