[Sugar-devel] Issues running FoodForce2 on Soas Strawberry

Mohit Taneja mohitgenii at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:38:53 EDT 2009

One more issue which i figured out after a little more debugging is that the
check for Sugar platform is also failing on Soas. I am using the following
check on Soas:

>  #Flag to check the operating system
 FLAG_XO = False

try:
    import olpcgames, olpcgames.util
    if not olpcgames.ACTIVITY: raise RuntimeError
    FLAG_XO = True
 except (RuntimeError,ImportError):
     FLAG_XO = False

The same check is working fine on XO1.