[Sugar-devel] Issues running FoodForce2 on Soas Strawberry

Mohit Taneja mohitgenii at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 10:55:03 EDT 2009

Hi,

I tried running FoodForce2 on Soas. The game ran fine, but there were some
issues regarding the display of the game, it was too much distorted.
Later I noticed that Soas comes with python 2.6, but I have done most of the
development on python 2.5.4. I ran the game through terminal directly from
the code itself and the following log was generated:

/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/sugar/util.py:25: DeprecationWarning: the
> sha module is deprecated; use the hashlib module instead
>
> import sha
> ALSA lib pulse.c:272:(pulse_connect) PulseAudio: Unable to connect:
> Connection refused

Any ideas about what could be possible reason for the error?

Regards,
Mohit Taneja