[Sugar-devel] On Sugar 0.84 - status of the "Chat/collab leader" issue...

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 09:19:55 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Gary C Martin <gary at garycmartin.com> wrote:
> Other activities that support some form of collaboration like Chat, Browse,
> Etoys, TurtleArt, Arithmetic, Maze, Pippy, etc, etc, don't care who started
> the activity first, or who goes away.

Are you positive about this? I don't meant to troll -- but I am seeing
issues (with Chat for example) where if the leader goes, 3rd parties
cannot join anymore.

It may be due to a problem somewhere, or it may be that it's just not supported.

If it's expected to work, part of the supported Sugar featureset --
I'll follow it through. If it's not supposed to work, I'll stress
about something else ;-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions