[Sugar-devel] Submitting New Activities

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Mon Nov 2 22:13:33 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 02, 2009 at 08:36:51PM -0500, Art Hunkins wrote:
> Aleksey,
>
> I made the change you suggested, as in the attached .xo.
>
> I still was unable to upload, receiving the same message "error on
> page". The "error log" is not at all helpful; I uploaded in Win XP,
> and the message you indicated did not at all come through.

Are you using firefox under winxp?
I don't have win*, so I can't test it

> I uploaded with the following archive names: OurMusicMC-1.xo,
> ourmusicmc-1.xo, OurMusicMC.xo and ourmusicmc.xo. Same result for
> each.

but anyway if you are trying to upload new activity it should be failed
since there are already both these activities(I guess David uploaded
them), so use

http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/developers/versions/4226/
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/developers/versions/4227/

to manage versions for these activities(if you want to reupload existed
version, you need to delete that version first)

I tried to upload your attached bundle and it didn't fail.

--
Aleksey