[Sugar-devel] Submitting New Activities

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Mon Nov 2 20:36:51 EST 2009

Aleksey,

I made the change you suggested, as in the attached .xo.

I still was unable to upload, receiving the same message "error on page".
The "error log" is not at all helpful; I uploaded in Win XP, and the message
you indicated did not at all come through.

I uploaded with the following archive names: OurMusicMC-1.xo,
ourmusicmc-1.xo, OurMusicMC.xo and ourmusicmc.xo. Same result for each.

Further suggestions appreciated.

Art Hunkins