[Sugar-devel] Collaborative game using Etoys

Martin Bleichner bleichner.martin at gmail.com
Sun May 31 13:40:04 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am trying to implement a (kind of) social science experiment, and would
like to do that in squeak/etoys.
For that I would like to connect four computers. On each computer you see a
shared screen. Each user can manipulate one aspect on that screen.
More specifically: There is one ball in the center of the screen. Each of
the users can move the ball in only one direction (up, down, left or right).
They control the ball together.

I was pointed to this mailinglist for help.

Is something like this possible?
What would I need for it?
I would really appreciate some help. Put it simple, I use etoys for a reason
:) Thanks.

Best
Martin