[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [ANNOUNCE] Bug tracker housekeeping

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Tue May 26 02:37:35 EDT 2009

On 05/25/2009 12:25 PM, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 4:54 PM, Simon Schampijer<simon at schampijer.de>  wrote:
>> Submitters: Please go through all the open bugs you have submitted. If
>
> BTW, if there's any guidance for the test team in Bxl on how to tag
> the bugs found against latest SoaS, we'll be happy to follow...
>
> This search shows most (all?) the bugs we filed...
> http://dev.sugarlabs.org/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&milestone=soas_fossvt&distribution=SoaS
>
> cheers,

The bug tracker housekeeping was meant mostly for Sugar 0.84-0.86. We
want to do the same for Soas when it is released.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Roadmap

In general - of course the work flow I described above would be good to
do on a regular basis - chacking that the tickets I filed are valid,
someone has followed up....:)

Regards,
    Simon