[Sugar-devel] Sugar-Developers meeting REMINDER (28 May, 2009 - 16.00 (UTC)) --- irc.freenode.net, #sugar-meeting

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri May 22 11:02:25 EDT 2009

Hi,

in the next week's developers meeting we will iterate over the roadmap
proposals [1] and find owners for the them. The time to have the
proposals including an owner and a description together ends the 5th of
June after the developers meeting in two weeks. By then each feature
item needs a concrete plan. A template for the proposal will be up soon.

Note that the time is 16:00 (UTC) - I hope this will work out for everyone.

Regards,
     Simon

[1]
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Development_Team/Release/Roadmap/0.86#Proposal_Goals