[Sugar-devel] Removing the 'Erase' options from activity righ click menu

noutash at paiwastoon.com.af noutash at paiwastoon.com.af
Mon May 4 00:21:34 EDT 2009

Thanks Tomeu for your suggestion. I think that will work for us in the
interim and I'll have to investigate how time-consuming is to change the
sugar code and build and sign our own image.

I basically don't want students to be able to erase any activities. After
our first deployment here in Afghanistan, we had to reinstall a lot of
laptops because students accidentally deleted most of their activities.