[Sugar-devel] Keyboard shortcuts

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Sat May 2 04:45:54 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 22:52, Jameson Quinn <jameson.quinn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Martin:
>>
>> 1. What I think we're talking about:
>
> You're right. While I actually think that, with a cheatsheet, alt-f is
> slightly *more* discoverable (though less convenient/accessible) than F9,
> your point is good. Let's stop fighting for now and see what others say.

I'm having a bit of trouble following these long conversations about
so many different issues. While I see a reason for Jameson to present
these as a single unit, perhaps we should fork the threads more
happily. Otherwise is very easy to misunderstand what people are
saying and difficult to track who is saying what.

I think Jameson's goals are interesting, but in order to know if they
are worth, we need to know how much maintenance cost they will bring.
Jameson, if you have already code available, can you share it with us?
No need to be finished, just need to make an idea of what's going to
take implementing your proposal.

Thanks,

Tomeu