[Sugar-devel] Karma git, where to put my early UI designs

Christoph Derndorfer christoph.derndorfer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 06:14:59 EDT 2009

2009/7/30 Felipe López Toledo <zer.subzero at gmail.com>

> I have added u to as a Karma commiter :)

After donkeying around (thanks to dsd_ for that expression;-) with cygwin +
git + ssh for the better part of the afternoon (lots of swearing and crying
included) I went the TortoiseGit + msysgit route and have now finally
managed to make the first commit to the Karma repository (don't laugh, I
know who you are!).

> >i think u should put the different ui designs in ROOT/ as  index1.html,
> >index2.html, indexn.html
> +1

Okay, I added the current state of things to lessons/quadrilaterals/.

Changes compared to yesterday's version:

* moved download from a separate tab into the support tab
* moved the lesson into an iFrame that loads lesson.html as suggested by
Felipe (=> this in turn has led to an odd issue as Firefox 3.5 now doesn't
seem to load the complete lesson while Chrome 3 does it just fine; need to
investigate that)
* cleaned out the lesson specific .css and .js files from index.html

While building the example I also noticed that the current
examples/quadrilaterals
lesson doesn't really meet our bundle requirements in terms of naming
conventions (e.g. uses activity.(css|js) instead of <lesson_name>.(css|js))
and file locations (e.g. images in images/ instead of assets/*/images).
Mentioning this just as a heads-up in case anyone looks at or works on that
code in the future.

Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer