[Sugar-devel] Physics activity (Was: Release v3 tonight?)

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Tue Jul 28 11:49:06 EDT 2009

Hi Asaf,

On 28 Jul 2009, at 02:41, Asaf Paris Mandoki wrote:

> Great!
>
>> For now, we will just be unzipping the elements / box2d .egg
>> libraries
>> into lib/ (until we figure out how to include setuptools from within
>> an activity).  Will commit this within the next few days.
>
> Could you put the current elements version there?
>
> Once I commit the new save method to the Physics activity, what will
> be missing to have v3 release?

Not much I think. I'd like to do some testing here as soon as your new
state saving work is committed; also want to make the icon changes we
discussed (irregular polygon, hand grab icon).

> I haven't seen the translations being committed. Does anyone know if
> there's a problem with the translation system?
> Another problem I have is that I got a friend to suggest a French
> translation but I cant set his suggestions as the actual translated
> text.

I'll take a look once I'm back on-line (travelling today), though I
didn't notice any po updates last time I checked. Perhaps the
translate push cycle is currently being timed along with the current
0.85.x.

Regards,
--Gary