[Sugar-devel] community influence on development

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Tue Jul 28 08:43:56 EDT 2009

Caroline Meeks <solutiongrove at gmail.com> writes:

> I personally don't hear the voice of the XO deployments saying what is
> needed for them.

When I was in Haiti, being able to interact with Greg was really
helpful.  I knew there was someone I could nag about things that
bothered me with the XOs and Sugar, and I knew he'd give weight
to my feedback in the Sugar community.

Maybe Sugar should define such a "role" (does it have a name?)

Daniel, do you think that could help?

Of course, deployments should also have someone whose job is to
give such feedback.  But usually it's de facto the guy who best
knows GNU/Linux and Sugar.

If such a role is defined, I volunteer to take it from september
till the end of november.

--
 Bastien