[Sugar-devel] Improving Reading Experience

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 26 21:54:14 EDT 2009

Hi Caroline,

Caroline Meeks <solutiongrove at gmail.com> writes:

> Can we get one with childrens books demoed?

Sure!  Can you send me a link to such a book in Gutenberg?

> I think also skip the downloading
> from the activities portal, that is a separate video. Once you know how to do
> that it will be boring to have to watch it for every activity.

Right.  I will make another video demoing a child book and skipping the
download step when Jim releases the version with annotation etc.

> Also it seemed to cut off just when it was going to get exciting!!!! Were you
> going to join the shared activity?

That would make even more sense when we'll be able to share annotations
on the book.

> Dave C is a volunteer with video skills. Maybe you guys could work together to
> create a video with some music and such?

I'd be glad, sure!

Thanks for the feedback,

--
 Bastien