[Sugar-devel] Improving Reading Experience

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 19:09:22 EDT 2009

On Sat, Jul 25, 2009 at 7:46 AM, Bastien <bastienguerry at googlemail.com>wrote:

> Hi Jim and Sugar,
>
> yet another quick-and-modest video preview about Read Etext:
>
>  http://vimeo.com/5757068

Cool!

Can we get one with childrens books demoed?  I think also skip the
downloading from the activities portal, that is a separate video. Once you
know how to do that it will be boring to have to watch it for every
activity.

Also it seemed to cut off just when it was going to get exciting!!!! Were
you going to join the shared activity?

Dave C is a volunteer with video skills. Maybe you guys could work together
to create a video with some music and such?

Thanks!
Caroline

> I *love* this activity, thanks for it!
>
> --