[Sugar-devel] Gnash gtk+ widget support

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 18:05:06 EDT 2009

> Knowing nothing about Flash development, I wonder how difficult it
> would be to write the game from scratch in Python instead...
>
> It would be worth having solid Gnash support, but I would rather our
> energies went into helping build a solid set of Python examples than
> Flash examples...

Maybe more data would help us decide.  Can you ask them for a list of all
the content they are willing to share with us so we can understand how much
we'd be rewriting?

Based on conversations with Prof. Kim I think they have K-2 Spanish reading
and math as well as English and I think they have some public health
content.

If they do have public health content and they are willing to share it, we
should see if we can get copies for our Doctor in the Philippines to review.

Caroline

> -walter
> >
> > Regards,
> > --Gary