[Sugar-devel] Backup and Restore Feature added to Wiki

S Page skierpage at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 20:06:19 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 7:05 AM, Greg Smith<gregsmithpm at gmail.com> wrote:
> I created a Feature request for backup and restore here:
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Back_Up_and_Restore

> I'm still not sure how to "tie" it to GPA
Add [[Category:Features requested by Gardner Pilot Academy]] to it.
I've done so and documented the category.

As you know, GPA's requests are also in
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/Goals , but it makes
more sense to "tag" feature pages with each deployment that wants it.
You could even use subcategories like [[Category:Medium-priority
requests from Gardner Pilot Academy]].

> or a release
As I wrote yesterday, I think the 0.86/Roadmap page should explicitly
link to specific features for that release.  If you want to identify
the connection on the feature page as well, then use one of the other
approaches (use a category, rename the page, or install an extension).

> or pile of pending feature requests.
Someone put Category:FeaturePageIncomplete in the template, is that
what you want?

> Comments on format and more accurate filling out of the template also
> appreciated.

The  =Feature Name= h1 heading is redundant with the page title, I removed it.

--
=S Page